Monday, July 31, 2006

HP GONE~

i've sent my hp to sony ericsson for repair.
using my sis's phone currently.. (:
gotta go get it back on wed? or perhaps thurs.
woke up and online in the morning..
to my surprise..
my les was online !
and her nick was: WHERE IS MY LES JOANNA LYE BAO YU? =\
OMG !
damm touched lahs !
thot she forget me lurhs..
then we chatted..
as usual we keep da qing ma qiao~
HAHA !
I LOVE MY LES LES LAH ! (:
then went to meet daphne.
she pei me go town make hp and change my reebok top :D
after tat we went to cine.
actually wanted to watch movie..
but very late.. somemore ex =X
so went to take neoprints !
the machine was damm cute nahs ! >.<
HAHA!
will try to upload the photos soon.
although i looked ugly!! X(((
my finger is blue black..
and the side of my body is kinda suan lahs !
internal injuries? o.O
better not ! i dun wanna go hospital !!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

No comments: